Millennials want the same things from their employers that Generation X and Baby Boomers do:
- Challenging, meaningful work;
- Opportunities for learning, development and advancement;
- Support to successfully integrate work and personal life;
- Fair treatment and
- Competitive compensation.
And all three generations agree on the characteristics of an ideal leader: a person who
- Leads by example, is accessible,
- Acts as a coach and mentor,
- Helps employees see how their roles contribute to the organization, and
- Challenges others and holds them accountable.
Full article here.