Again, this month it’s a combination of research and practical insights, some timely and some timeless:
- Gallup survey results and excellent questions about creating a hybrid workplace,
- A challenge that will have you rethink how you introduce yourself,
- On how managers handle their emotional struggles at work… and how this impacts their team,
- A fascinating study on the positive impact of management on firm performance and how it differs from one country to the next,
- The five dimensions of curiosity and four types of curious people,
- A sobering study on how directors view their work on corporate boards,
- Clarifying the oft-misused learning and development concept of 70/20/10,
… and more!
Happy reading and feel free to share these management and leadership insights with your friends and colleagues.
Also, if you want to receive your own copy by email, subscribe!