- Tim Brown, IDEO: Creative people aren’t interested in management.
- Hal Varian, Google: ‘Statistician’ is the sexy job of the 21st century.
- Henry Mitzberg, McGill: We are not living in time of great change. Companies will not save the world.
- Eric Abrahamson, Columbia: Organizations are over-organized.
- Yves Doz, INSEAD: The danger is to think that what’s new is exciting and good, while what’s old is bad and tired.
- Keith Sawyer, Washington University: People are deeply uncomfortable with uncertainty.
- James Surowiecki, The New Yorker: The centralization of decision-making is a conceptual error. Individuals are not better than the collective.
- Jeffrey Pfeffer, Stanford: The language of economics is toxic to the practice of management.
- Kevin Kelly, Wired : Productivity is for machines. If you can measure it, robots should do it.