You probably do not understand yourself as well as you think you do.
- Your perspective on yourself is distorted,
- Your motives are often a complete mystery to you,
- Outward appearances tell people a lot about you,
- Gaining some distance can help you know yourself better,
- We too often think we are better at something than we are,
- People who tear themselves down experience setbacks more frequently,
- You deceive yourself without realizing it,
- The “true self” is good for you,
- Insecure people tend to behave more morally,
- If you think of yourself as flexible, you will do much better.