- If you’re experiencing anxiety or dreading the return to “normal”, you’re not alone.
- Mental health professionals recommend that the return be slow.
- In line with an earlier book update, research finds that companies who pay scant attention to their employees’ psychological health might leave them at higher risk of depression.
- Paying more than scant attention might start with, and be as simple as, checking up on their kids.
- If the last eighteen months had you wonder about quitting your job, it turns out you are not alone. As per three different reports, so did 40% of your colleagues.
- Want to make your team more resilient? This paper suggests embracing on-job learning and (shock!) letting your employees express their views.
- You’re struggling to develop one of your team members? Consider this: you might first have to help them become more coachable.
- There is a perfect number of hours to work every day.
- There’s a minimum amount of time you should spend outside in nature.
- To come full circle with the return-to-work topic, here’s a simple way to obtain a mental-health benefit: commuting.
To read other issues of the newsletter, go here.
Subscribe right here ↓