Again this month it’s a combination of research and practical insights, some timely and some timeless:
– A Microsoft study on the impact of remote work on collaboration among its information workers,
– The best worker not always being the best candidate for manager,
– The real challenge about organizing data,
– Yo should up your hiring game,
– The weakest link in the collective intelligence of a team,
– The full dimension of a meeting’s “check-in”,
– It’s time to re-onboard everyone,
… and more!
Happy reading and feel free to share these management and leadership insights with your friends and colleagues.
Also, if you want to receive your own copy by email, subscribe!